YMMV: Who's Still Standing?
- Most Annoying Sound: The music played whenever a contestant dropped, which sounds like a looped audio recording of pigs being butchered. "Boom, boom, boom-boom... SQUEEEAL! Boom, boom, boom-boom... SQUEEEAL!"
- Padding: Produced by the same people behind Minute to Win It, so it's to be expected. The game's meant to be fast-paced, and to be fair it did seem like that, but the execution slowed it down in most cases.
- What an Idiot: If the players weren't picked by Central Casting, they were made up to look like they were.
- A particularly egregious example was a contestant who couldn't guess that the last month alphabetically was September (even with _ _ P _ E _ B _ _ showing) and refused to rattle off the months, only getting it with .2 seconds left. He then failed to guess that Tony the Tiger was Frosted Flakes' mascot, and was gone.
- One contestant didn't know that the topic of Al Gore's book An Inconvenient Truth was "Global Warming", even after most of the letters were revealed.
- The show in general, from the directing (which Ben Bailey took to task during a taping) to the post-production to the wardrobe department to whoever decided the rules needed to be revised about 20 times. See here for a first-hand account of just how bad this show was.