YMMV: Who's Still Standing?
- Dork Age: This show did NOT help the game show genre's current dilemma for The New 10's in any way, and was dropped and never heard from again after its original run ended. It also didn't help NBC out much when they were struggling.
- Most Annoying Sound: The music played whenever a contestant dropped, which sounds like a looped audio recording of pigs being butchered. "Boom, boom, boom-boom... SQUEEEAL! Boom, boom, boom-boom... SQUEEEAL!"
- Padding: Produced by the same people behind Minute to Win It, so it's to be expected. The game's meant to be fast-paced, and to be fair it did seem like that, but the execution slowed it down in most cases.
- What an Idiot: If the players weren't picked by Central Casting, they were made up to look like they were.
- A particularly egregious example was a contestant who couldn't guess that the last month alphabetically was September (even with _ _ P _ E _ B _ _ showing) and refused to rattle off the months, only getting it with .2 seconds left. He then failed to guess that Tony the Tiger was Frosted Flakes' mascot, and was gone.
- One contestant didn't know that the topic of Al Gore's book An Inconvenient Truth was "Global Warming", even after most of the letters were revealed.
- The show in general, from the directing (which Ben Bailey took to task during a taping) to the post-production to the wardrobe department to whoever decided the rules needed to be revised about 20 times. See here for a first-hand account of just how bad this show was.