YMMV: Violinist of Hameln: Shchelkunchik
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: To be accepted into Sforzando's School of Magic, the prospective students had to display all of their abilities in a Battle Royale. Shchel has no abilities, but impresses the Head Teacher by stabbing himself with scissors, multiple times, to break a body-controlling spell. This is but the third chapter, and it's followed by a...
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Great and Shchel have many of these, usually feeding into one another until it turns into a gag.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: One per chapter, more or less. Shchel is frequently the butt of these.
- Ho Yay: Shchel and Great keep navigating into blushy territory during their friendship moments.
- Iron Woobie: Several, but Shchel is the biggest offender.
- Tear Jerker: Try reading Great's flashbacks with dry eyes. Go on. Shchel's is worse.