- Crowning Music of Awesome: While his own tracks are good, his remixes are amazing. His remixes of his own tracks aren't to be messed with, either.
- Ear Worm: "There is no place like London, London-don..."
- Fan Nickname: Todd "The God" Edwards. Seeing how he's openly Christian, it's hard to imagine him being fond of this nickname.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: While his US popularity seems to be increasing, he is still more well-known in England; enough to get airtime on the radio.
- Narm: His remix of Bonnie Pink's "Sweet" starts out pretty good, but then the vocals come in and they're sped up to the point of removing any spaces or punctuation. It's justified as the remix is much faster, but it's still pretty funny to listen to. This is the original:
It's so sweet that you keep me on the sidelinesIt's so sweet that you cannot say goodbye to any one of them
- And this is the remix: