- Crowning Music of Awesome: While his own tracks are good, his remixes are amazing. His remixes of his own tracks aren't to be messed with, either.
- Ear Worm: "There is no place like London, London-don..."
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Virtually unknown in the US, but well-known enough to get radio-play in England.
- Narm: His remix of Bonnie Pink's "Sweet" starts out pretty good, but then the vocals come in and they're sped up to the point of removing any spaces or punctuation. It's justified as the remix is much faster, but it's still pretty funny to listen to. This is the original:
It's so sweet that you keep me on the sidelines
It's so sweet that you cannot say goodbye to any one of them
- Needs More Love: Especially in the US.