YMMV: To Face The Wolf
- Crowning Moment of Awesome - Finrod facing a Dementor, and destroying it easily
- Another one for the author for making this crazy idea work, even without any serious harm to the original plot.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - most of the fic, most notably, the whole ending.
- Finrod's gift to Lupin - a carved wooden statue of Padfoot
- Harsher in Hindsight - Snape saying he'd assign himself the part of Maglor "who walked in pain and regret ever after" seems like a bit of Foreshadowing and Continuity Nod to The Princes Tale but the fic was written in 2006 and Deathly Hallows came out in 2007
- The Woobie - Hermione