YMMV: The X-Files: I Want to Believe
- Acceptable Political Targets: President George W. Bush, victim of a cheap political potshot (albeit not an unfunny one).
- Anvilicious: Everything about Scully's Littlest Cancer Patient B-plot.
- Continuity Lockout: If you didn't watch the show, you're going to be really confused by the mentions of Mulder's sister and baby William, although they only come up briefly and aren't important to the plot.
- Ho Yay: Skinner hugging Mulder to keep him warm near the end.
- So OK It's Average: The way most people felt about this film.