YMMV / The Pee-wee Herman Show on Broadway
- Cargo Ship: Pee Wee and Chairry. The firefighter and Magic Screen.
- There's also Magic Screens...ahem..."moment" with Conkey while the lights are off.
Magic Screen: Ooh...wow...here's the flashlight.
Conkey: M-m-magic Screen, th-thats not the flashlight! Th-th-that's not the flashlight!
Magic Screen: Well, that's not my belly button either.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- Just the stage reveal of the meticulously re-created playhouse is a moment of awesome. It's like coming home.
- The foil ball. Two extra decades and dedication can make for an epic foil ball.
- And then there's this:
Pee Wee: Why don't you marry her, Chairry? Oh wait, you can't because you're both girls.
Conky: T-t-they could in Connecticut! New Hampshire! New Jersey! Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Massachusetts! Maine! Vermont! Washington DC! And I-I-I-Iowa!
- Heartwarming in Hindsight: The aforementioned gay marriage joke, after it became legal all over the United States.
- Ear Worm: Invoked and discussed, including some of the more infamous examples from advertising ("Ch-ch-ch-Chia!")
- Nightmare Fuel: Averted. There was concern that the "Ghost of Shamwow" might scare the kids in the audience, but it turned out that they loved that part the most.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Like the original stage show (and, to a lesser extent, the TV show that aired on CBS), this show was a children's show with a lot of risque humor and Parental Bonus moments.