Tropers Online: 4,485
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
- Crosses the Line Twice: The scene mentioned in Contemplate Our Navels. It goes on so long that it goes from funny to tedious to funny again.
- Drinking Game: Every time someone says "science" or any variant. Also, whenever a character says, "Oh well."
- Memetic Mutation: "I SLEEP NOW."
- So Bad, It's Good: A parody of such movies.
- So Cool It's Awesome: For real.
- Special Effects Failure: Oh, is there ever.
- Ugly Cute: The mutant.