Tropers Online: 4,796
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The House by the Cemetery
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: While Mae is staring at some mannequins, one of them suddenly drops its head, with blood and all.
- Although that scene seemed to have been a foreshadowing of Ann's death and was a vision Mae was having.
- Creepy Child: Bob is this unintentionally, thanks to being poorly and obviously dubbed by a woman who makes no attempt to sound like a child at all.
- It Was His Sled: Anyone who knows anything about the movie or Fulci's work in general, knows about Dr. Freudstein.
- The Scrappy: Bob, due to his awful dubbed voice.
- So Bad, It's Good: If you don't think the entire film qualifies, you at least have to admit the dubbing is hilarious.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: What the hell, Bob?