YMMV: The House by the Cemetery
- Awesome Music: Despite being no Fabio Frizzi (Who scored Zombi 2 and the first two films in the "Gates of Hell" trilogy), Walter Rizzati does a pretty good job creating a melancholic and haunting tone.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: While Mae is staring at some mannequins, one of them suddenly drops its head, with blood and all.
- Although that scene seemed to have been a foreshadowing of Ann's death and was a vision Mae was having.
- Creepy Child: Bob is this unintentionally, thanks to being poorly and obviously dubbed by a woman who makes no attempt to sound like a child at all.
- It Was His Sled: Anyone who knows anything about the movie or Fulci's work in general, knows about Dr. Freudstein.
- The Scrappy: Bob, due to his awful dubbed voice.
- So Bad, It's Good: If you don't think the entire film qualifies, you at least have to admit the dubbing is hilarious.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: What the hell, Bob?