YMMV: The Exploding Hearts
- Ear Worm — "I'm A Pretender" from Guitar Romantic.
- Epic Riff — Every damn song they had.
- Magnum Opus: Guitar Romantic, unfortunately due to their death after only one album.
- Painful Rhyme — The one downfall of the band is that they loved generic rhyme schemes in their lyrics. For example: in "Sleeping Aids And Razor Blades" they rhyme "hard" with "retard", you may now groan.
- Tear Jerker — Not their music, but their story. Oh, and to add to it, think about Terry Six and how he know has to live with the painful memories of being the only surviving Exploding Heart. Just let it sink in.