- Better Than Canon: Special has actually provided plausible explanations for many of the idiosyncrasies of Glee... well, OK, if Glee were also a crossover with Marvel. But still.
- What an Idiot: Rachel. She's so obsessed with fame she gets Jacob Ben Israel to spread the word about them, despite the fact that she knows there's people out there gunning for them.
- Had less to do with fame than desperately wanting some measure of control over her life.
- The club runs off to fight bad guys without having a plan or having good control over their powers. They nearly get killed. Repeatedly.
- The Woobie: Everyone in the prologue. Notable examples: Quinn, Santana, Kurt and Puck.
- At the end of Death and All His Friends, you will want to hug Brittany.