- Crazy Awesome: Skippy himself admits the crazy part in the "about Skippy" part of the site.
Look, if spending your leave assembling a kilt out of fruit roll-ups in order to be the world's first "Edible Scot" makes you weird...on second thought, that is kinda weird.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Skippy actually got told that the entire list wasn't funny by some patriots who read the list and instead of seeing a source of comedy, they saw a lazy guy goofing off and making life harder for everyone around him with his stupid pranks. Skippy pointed out that of the list items, not all of them were pertaining to his actions and some were addendums - and even if he had done them all, the time ratio worked out to one list entry every ten days, which isn't exactly making life constantly harder for everyone. He also pointed out that he was by no means constantly goofing off, and that he actually did work hard and respected his job.
- Likely averted in many cases where the trope might be expected: Listen to stories from any veteran of their time on base, and odds are really good that either they themselves pulled plenty of pranks (though perhaps not as outlandish as those on the list), or knew somebody else who did and found it hilarious.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: An entry submitted by a guest says that, "SpongeBob SquarePants is not a proper cadence for marching". Later, a Viral Video showing Russian soldiers marching to the SpongeBob SquarePants theme became popular.
- It is also fairly popular with the US military.
- Moment of Awesome: Not on the list, but for Skippy himself. While attending Southern Methodist University, Skippy, a Jew, smacked down a fundie so badly (and funnily) that the head of the Theology department of this Christian university suggested he change his major.