YMMV: Sharin No Kuni
- Crazy Awesome: Higuchi Saburou hid his inheritance in the form of a treasure hunt, left behind notes and messages that are totally silly despite their seriousness, led a rebellion that nearly toppled the government, and was The Casanova par excellence. As the icing on the cake, his two children grew up to be badasses in their own right, and his inheritance, in the right hands, could quite possibly restart the revolution again. Then again his son would somewhat disagree with the "awesome" part due to Saburou not taking much part in actually raising him.
- Ririko is also quite... unique.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Reason to be I is a very inspirational piece that really make the scenes it plays in equally as inspirational.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Though not the main heroine, Touka is greatly loved by the fandom. See the Tsundere entry below and mix it with clumsiness and her cute embarrassment and you'll understand.
- Iron Woobie: Kenichi
- Magnificent Bastard: Houzuki
- The Woobie: Especially Natsumi, who really, really needs a hug, made worse by the fact that her obligation literally makes it illegal to give her one.
- The scene where Kenichi decides to ignore her obligation and give her one definitely qualifies as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.