YMMV: Road Rash
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The title theme for Road Rash 2 is particularly catchy.
- The 3DO installment (and by extension the Sega Saturn and PlayStation versions) probably hits on the Song Association due to its inclusion of some great alternative rock songs from bands like Soundgarden and Swervedriver.
- Demonic Spider: The blonde woman racer in a red jumpsuit (who appears a few times over as Beth, Julia, and Susan) in the final set of races in Road Rash 64, she always carries a taser-type weapon, so one shot from her unless it's a kick will stun you and likely get you crashed. However, you can steal her weapon to disarm her for the rest of the race.
- Also cops, naturally, who take anyone they deliberately knock out (crashing as a result of say, ramming into them doesn't count) is out of the race, marked as "Busted" on the results.
- Goddamn Bats: Pretty much anything else in the road besides you and the other racers. Whether it be a sign, an oncoming car, a cow... or a bit of cow MANURE which causes you to spin out.
- Porting Disaster: The PSP compilation game EA Replay included ports of Road Rash 1, 2 and 3, but in each game, the soundtrack was replaced with one endlessly looping song.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: See Porting Disaster.