YMMV: Red Mist
- Nightmare Fuel: Hmmm... how about the scene where Sean is tied down, has a funnel shoved into his mouth and then duct-taped in place so he can't spit it out, and is left utterly helpless as a Kenneth-possessed Shelby pours industrial strength acid into the funnel? Ouch.
- Shout-Out: Likely unintentional but Harriet's death is quite similar to one character's in the film Mindhunters. Bonus points for them both being exchange students.
- What an Idiot: Suppose a completely silent woman with a bloody face is staring at you with dead, unblinking eyes. Do you A) wonder if there's maybe something wrong with her, or B) take her to a supply closet to try and have sex with her? Sean chose B.
- Whatever Happened To The Mouse: We know that the janitor Kenneth possessed is going to prison for killing Yoshimi. What about the other people he possessed?
- We at least know that Catherine was remanded to a mental health asylum, so the others possibly met the same fate.
- The Woobie: Kenneth (he later becomes more of a Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds) and Catherine.