YMMV: Paint Your Wagon
- Audience-Alienating Premise: See WTH, Casting Agency?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The song "I Talk to the Trees" became funnier when Clint Eastwood gave a rather strange rambling speech towards an empty (wooden) chair representing President Barack Obama at the 2012 Republican National Convention.
- One-Scene Wonder: Harve Presnell, whose only major contribution to the movie is to perform an absolutely stunning rendition of "They Call the Wind Maria."
- "Weird Al" Effect: As suggested on the main page, people who have only seen the Simpsons parody may have no idea that it was ever a real movie.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Okay, the cast would've been okay if it was just a Western, but it was a musical!