Tropers Online: 2,597
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Die for Our Ship: There are those who don't exactly care for the Shido-Riho pairing.
- Evil Is Sexy: In episode 12, after Riho leaves Shido, she starts dressing in a slinky black mini-dress.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Apparently, there are those who would ship Shido with either Yayoi or Cain.
- Freud Was Right: When Cain forcibly feeds Shido blood in a flashback in episode 12, it looks a lot like a rape in progress . . .
- Magnificent Bastard: Cain, once you realize that by having Shido and Riho in a happy relationship together as vampires, it makes it more likely fo Cain to inlfuence Shido in a century or two.
- Moral Event Horizon: In Episode 12, after Riho kills Yayoi and Guni, Shido feels he has no alternative but to kill her.
- Otaku O'Clock: "Nightwalker" was one of the first late-night anime series.