- Crowning Moment of Funny:
- Crow, as an angry audience member during the "Shine Your Love" musical number: "HOW ABOUT SHINING MY STEAK OVER HERE?"
- During the same production number (which is set at a Vegas casino): "I JUST LOST TWENTY-THOUSAND DOLLARS!"
- Crow, on Jim Backus: "This was Jim Backus' first film after he died."
- Nausea Fuel: Mike and the Bots barf when one of the characters takes off his shirt.
- That whole bit with the Lecherous Licking of villainous ears in that beach scene.
- Rooting for the Empire.
Crow: I'm starting to root for the drug dealers.