- Crowning Moment of Funny:
- Crow, as an angry audience member during the "Shine Your Love" musical number: "HOW ABOUT SHINING MY STEAK OVER HERE?"
- During the same production number (which is set at a Vegas casino): "I JUST LOST TWENTY-THOUSAND DOLLARS!"
- Crow, on Jim Backus: "This was Jim Backus' first film after he died."
- Dude, Not Funny!: Mike and the Bots' reaction when Terri and Keiko stray into Ethnic Scrappy territory.
Mike: This is offending one-celled animals.
Servo: "Kids love genital mutilation."
- They also seem properly disturbed at how much the teenager seems to enjoy the 'enhanced interrogation:'
- Rooting for the Empire.
Crow: I'm starting to root for the drug dealers.