Tropers Online: 2,409
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 06 E 22 Angels Revenge
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
- Crow, as an angry audience member during the "Shine Your Love" musical number: "HOW ABOUT SHINING MY STEAK OVER HERE?"
- During the same production number (which is set at a Vegas casino): "I JUST LOST TWENTY-THOUSAND DOLLARS!"
- Crow, on Jim Backus: "This was Jim Backus' first film after he died."
- Dude, Not Funny!: Mike and the Bots' reaction when Terri and Keiko stray into Ethnic Scrappy territory.
Mike: This is offending one-celled animals.
Servo: "Kids love genital mutilation."
- They also seem properly disturbed at how much the teenager seems to enjoy the 'enhanced interrogation:'
- Rooting for the Empire.
Crow: I'm starting to root for the drug dealers.