Return to the main page
- Accidental Aesop: If all else fails, there's always crying.
- Broken Base: Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake's extreme abilites. Some say it's perfectly justified, and all baby unicorns/pegasi go through this, only to lose these abilities when they grow. Others consider it a Series Continuity Error.
- Nausea Fuel: Mr. Cake changing the twins diapers. With his mouth.
- Squick: See the above trope.
- Suspiciously Similar Song:
- Tear Jerker: Oh god.....Pinkie Pie's crying may be over the top most of the time, but her crying in this episode is particularly emotional and this time played for drama.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: A majority (if not all) of the episode can be considered this, with the only notable exception being the Adult Fear moment when Pinkie loses the babies. Leavened by the humor factor involved in Pinkie's existence.
- The show's crew has confirmed that the pig song is a spoof of other kids shows' tendencies that they consider themselves above.