YMMV: Mob Ties
- Complete Monster: Bengal is a rapist, murderer, and freakin' god of undeath confined in a human form. Among his many sins, he has raped Mika, who was 13-14 at the time, murdered Mika's best friend Kyoko, and then destroying the one object that might have undone that murder. He also killed Santa Claus.
- Crazy Awesome: Sidney Burns and his booziness were what got this whole mess started, have continued to propel him through much of the story, and is actually a vital part of his character. The fact that the booze is self medication to keep the trauma of several months being a prisoner of war from turning him into a rage filled monster only makes it more awesome. Of course, there are a few side effects.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: For an excellent example, look down at Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: A good example of one of the many that occur: Operation: Goth Bomb.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: There are oh so many, but use the end of Issue 2 as a baseline for all of the heartwarming that follows later on.
- Moral Event Horizon: The Big Bad Bengal crosses this very quickly after his first appearance in the comic, by first murdering one of the popular characters, then heartlessly destroying the Chekhov's Gun Reset Button that could have undone that murder less than a minute after. It's also quickly revealed that he's the one who raped Mika.
- She was no more than 15 when this happened. He also beat her badly enough to put her in a year-long coma.
- The Woobie: Mika.