- Crowning Moment of Funny: The sprinkler system goes off for the second time, re-drenching Bentley, his goons and their delicate electronic equipment.
- Bentley: (calmly) You know, I'm not a violent man, but I really do think I'm going to have to kill someone here.
- The little dance Bentley does while boasting about what he'll do with the ransom money.
Bentley: Oh, ho-ho, I'll be frying, Claire! Under the hot tropical sun!
- And when the headmistress says he won't get away with his crime:
Bentley: Well, think about it — if we're smart to get all this cash, then we are SMART ENOUGH TO DISAPPEAR WITH IT!
- Bentley taking off his dress shirt to reveal a Manchester United T-shirt.
Bentley: UNITED! UNITED!