YMMV: Macross 30: The Voice that Connects the Galaxy
- Awesome Music: Aside from the returning songs, we have the opening theme, Planet Cradle and the ending theme, Wandering.
- Angst? What Angst?: Between her lost memories, the entire conflict being centered around her, and the eventual revelation that her people are gone, Mina would be well within her rights to be a little down. However, whenever she looks like she's about to start angsting, Aisha and Leon pour on the reassurance and affection, cheering her up and making her feel welcome.
- Demonic Spiders: The Ghost X-9 drones. It is faster than you, and more maneuverable, regardless of what fighter you're flying. Good luck ever getting a lock on it.
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant: Aisha competes with Sheryl Nome for this role. She dresses in thigh highs, hotpants, and a tank top. Also occasionally wears glasses and builds planes in her spare time.
- No Export for You: It's a Macross title, what did you expect? It does play just fine on any PS3 if you import it, but you'll have to bear with it being entirely in Japanese.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Fans were excited that 30 would make its debut in Super Robot Wars BX... And then it was found out that its entire plot was resolved months before the game even begins. Fans were not pleased, especially since the time shenanigans would've made for some very interesting story ideas.