YMMV: Ludwig Revolution
- Foe Yay: Very much canon with Julius's interest in Ludwig.
- Fridge Logic: So Queen Amalberga and her son look exactly the same. The King is married to a woman who looks like a strikingly handsome man. One has to wonder what that means...
- That he wanted the throne so badly, remember, he married into HER family.
- Ho Yay: Subtext between Ludwig and Wilhelm. This is a Kaori Yuki manga, after all.
- Moe: Cinderella!!! Also according to the Otaku prince, blond Albertina. Oh, how wrong he is...
- Moral Event Horizon: After Ludwig manipulated Lisette into murdering her parents for no good reason other than jealousy over Wilhelm as a child, it can be kind of hard to cheer for him no matter how cool he was in the rest of the manga.
- Could be a case of Karmic Death considering that Lisette's parents had sold Lisette to prostitution quite a number of times for money. Consider how young she was before she DID kill them.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Not in Kaori Yuki's world. Lisette always wears a dress, Amalberga wears both a military outfit with a skirt and a royal dress, both are psychopaths, but unfeminine? Never!