Dragon Age comic
- Anvilicious: Vaea gets very worked up over the "monument to slavery" in the Kirkwall harbor, after which it is never brought up again, and there are so far no indications of her having any specific bad experience with slavery in her backstory.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Vaea managing to incapacitate Ser Nevin, a hulking brute twice her size. First she manages to knock him off a ledge using some impressive acrobatic skills, and then she knocks him out with a candelabra.
- Ser Aaron really did stand between the elves of Edgehall and Arl Gell's soliders, forcing both sides to lay down their arms. By his own account, he just happened to be passing through the area. And, as a later panel shows, he managed to get the elves the wall they had sought.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Vaea's attempts to wake Ser Aaron in Issue 2 after he's passed out drunk. Even dumping water on him fails to rouse the old drunk.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Ser Aaron offering Vaea a job as his squire after the death of her uncle. In general, the old man is very respectful of Vaea, while she seems determined not to make him think less of her.