Tropers Online: 4,035
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: the Nightmare Song.
- Cliché Storm: The song "If You Go In/You're Sure To Win".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: As of 2010, Great Britain is ruled by a Liberal-Conservative coalition.
- Protagonist Title Fallacy: Iolanthe has an important role, but she's definitely not the main character.
- Tear Jerker: When Iolanthe pleads her case to the Lord Chancellor, and then when her plea fails.