YMMV: Indie Game: The Movie
- Awesome Moments:
- When each developer finally sees the fruits of their labor and realizes that people really do appreciate their games.
- Edmund's happy face, and Danielle starts dancing, when despite Microsoft's screw-up, Super Meat Boy has almost 10,000 sold on launch day!
- Harsher in Hindsight: Seeing how much of himself Phil Fish poured into Fez and how developing games is all he ever wants to do becomes more difficult to watch when you know that he quit the industry altogether in July of 2013 because of the prevailing negativity directed towards him. This also led to the cancellation of Fez II.
- Heartwarming Moments: Edmund proposing to his girlfriend Danielle at a convention, when he was still part of Chronic Logic, creators of Gish, which had been awarded best of show.
- Tear Jerker: Phil's palpable angst at possibly not being able to finish his game, and then at possibly not being able to show a pre-release version at PAX East 2011, but what will get you, after seeing those parts, is his epilogue in the Special Edition content, in which at the Independent Games Festival 2012, Phil, and Fez, win the Seamus Mc Nally Grand Prize, and $30,000. Phil's extremely happy version of a Heroic BSOD and barely holding himself back from crying with joy, will have you crying for him.