Tropers Online: 4,965
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Hank Williams, Jr.
- Covered Up: This has gone both ways:
- "Mind Your Own Business" was originally a #5 hit for his dad in 1949.
- "I'll Think of Something" became more famous when Mark Chesnutt released it in 1992.
- Growing the Beard: This occurred both figuratively and literally in the mid-1970s, as his sound really came into focus around the time that he grew his distinctive beard.
- Never Live It Down: Comparing Obama to Hitler. And doubling down on it in the face of public outcry.