From A Greater Tuna Christmas:
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Arles and Bertha's dance at the end.
- Arles: (reading the local news) On a somber note, the Coweta Baptist Church, in association with the Drop Back and Punt club is holding a 24 hour prayer vigil for Tuna High School head football coach Raymond Chassey as he tries to pass the Texas State Teacher's competency exam... and if he flunks it again he's going into politics.
- Didi Snavely: Didi's Used Weapons, if we can't kill it it's immortal!
- "If I was you, Leonard, and I wanted to make New Year's in one piece, I'd go dashin' through the snow!"
- "Please address any and all comments to Vera Carp, she'll be running the Smut Snatchers until the Reverend Spikes gets out of prison."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Petey Fisk's soliloquy. Also, Aunt Pearl and Stanley saying goodbye as he leaves for a new life in Albuquerque.
- Crowning Musicof Awesome: Floyd Cramer's The Last Date.
Red White and Tuna provides examples of:
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: R.R. Snaveley's return from outer space. After Didi runs him off again, the entire set splits in half to reveal his new alien girlfriend, Zerk-Zerk, sitting in a spaceship.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "He's a rich kid. Rich kids never have to go to reform school." "Where do they go, then?" "SMU".