- Cult Classic
- Ear Worm: All of the songs sung (and then repeated ad neusem at Ed and Richard's expense).
- Nights in white satin, never reaaaaaaaaching the end, something or rather, something else.
- The Vengabus is coming and everybody's running from north to south Ibiza, in the Mediterrainian suuuuun.
- Your body is a wonderland...
- Flowers, flowers drifting by the paa-aaane! In mah dreams, so sweet, flowers red, blue and piii-iink!
- I'm with me wiiii-ife, but nobody knows who I am so I'm the papers pretending to like foot-baaaaaall.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In one 2007 show, Richard Marsland makes fun of newsreader Charmaine Dragun's unusual name. Both Marsland and Dragun have since fallen victim to depression and committed suicide.
- Also, any reference Richard made to his own death. A particularly uncomfortable example is when he quipped that the "In Memoriam" segment of the 2007 Logies went on so long that he started expecting to see his own name come up. Sadly, that came true just two years later.
- Unfortunately this comes up a lot with Ricky M. The "I'm an Iced Coffee powered suicide machine" line from the Police Ten 7 sketch and Richard saying that he would like to have kids at some stage.
- Exactly 12 minutes into Podcast 52, Tony plays the sound of a heavy rain storm and taunts "How do you like that, Brisbane?" Cue the Queensland floods of 2011, where Brisbane was massively devastated.
- Memetic Mutation: So, so much.