YMMV: Gentle Giant
- Awesome Music: Basically their first seven albums qualify from start to finish. Some people would probably also throw in Interview. As for live material, Playing the Fool is among the greatest prog live albums ever made.
- Dead Horse Genre: Well... it's prog.
- Ear Worm: For a complex song, "Talybont" can be seen as this.
- Hell even "Knots", "Wreck" or "Proclamation" are very catchy really. Just accomplish this via slightly unusual tunes. It could be argued that Gentle Giant is one of the more catchy prog bands.
- Epic Riff: This certainly qualifies.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: They were most popular in Italy. This was the case with many prog bands, somehow Italy really took into the genre.
- Nightmare Fuel: The vocal bridge of "Pantagruel's Nativity".
- Tear Jerker: "The Moon Is Down", "Think Of Me With Kindness", "His Last Voyage"