- Alternative Character Interpretation: "It's Good To Be In Love"- Anti-Love Song about an abusive relationship or a variant of I Want My Beloved to Be Happy, where the narrator's lust object has another partner and is leaving her?
- Awesome Music: "The Dumbing Down Of Love", "Old Piano"... let's just say all of it.
- Covered Up: "Maddening Shroud" was originally a 1994 song by a band called Acacia, which Imogen and Guy were a part of. It was re-recorded for Details.
- Ear Worm: "And I'm high enough from all the waiting, to ride a wave on your inhaling. And I'm high enough from all the waiting, to ride a wave on your inhaling, 'cause I love you, no, can't help but love you, no." "Breathe In" is one damn catchy song.
- Face of the Band: Imogen Heap. Seems to be partly deliberate, since in the album artwork Guy appears in the background and with his back to the camera.
- Heartwarming Moment: "Breathe In"
- Nightmare Fuel: "Psychobabble"