Tropers Online: 4,982
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: East is East
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: After George attempts to strangle Ella, her children all crowd around her to protect her, no matter how scared they are.
- Moment Of Awesome: "If I hear another word against my family, I will personally ram that fanny over your bastard head."
- Moral Event Horizon: George beating Ella.
- Retroactive Recognition: Peggy is Nessa!
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?:
- Saj's constantly wearing a parka, and is horrified when the hood gets torn off.
- George always has half a cup of tea, and his family is half-English.
- The Woobie: Sajid (who bears an uncanny resemblance to a certain character from South Park).