Tropers Online: 2,983
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Celestia's and the Remedy themes stand out, "Intersect Thunderbolt" and "The Fate of..." for Celestia and "Providence" for Remedy, bonus points for Remedy's theme being a remix of Exceed 2nd''s Shock!!
- The soundtrack for Vampre REX was done by Shibayan Records, while the soundtrack for Jade Penetrate was done by Saitama Saisyu Heiki, which accounts for the drastic differences in the styles between the two soundtracks. Both of them are still awesome in their own ways.
- The soundtrack for both games can now be purchased from Bandcamp.
- Spiritual Licensee: eXceed 2nd may as well be Ikaruga 2.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Generally, people didn't think much of Gun Bullet Children when it was released but VAMPIRE and VAMPIRE REX were much better received.