YMMV: Dying Fetus
- Dork Age: The Mike Kimball era. Stop at Nothing has its fair share of fans, but the prevailing opinion of it seems to skew towards So Okay, It's Average, while War of Attrition is widely considered to be their worst album by a large margin.
- Face of the Band: Gallagher, mostly because he's the only consistent member and the only remaining member of the original lineup.
- Magnum Opus: Destroy the Opposition, though Killing on Adrenaline has its fair share of fans as well, as does Reign Supreme.
- Signature Song: "Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog" and "Your Treachery Will Die With You".
- Win Back the Crowd: Descend into Depravity followed several disappointing albums and was met with low expectations, but fans quickly embraced it as a very strong comeback. It's now considered to be one of their best.