- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- Imagine, a German group and song named after a warlord, singing in Jerusalem. That went well, very well.
- "Moskau" being the unofficial anthem of the 1980 Olympics.
- Ear Worm: "Moskau" is an obvious one, but much of their music catalog is this...
- Face of the Band: Louis Hendrick Potgeiter, the guy who dresses as Dschinghis Khan dances mostly, he hardly sings at all. Then there's Steve "the bald guy" Bender.
- Fan Nickname: Mándocki has been called "Murderface".
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The group is quite popular in Mongolia, for obvious reasons, and has a Camp Cult Classic status in Russia, also for obvious reasons.
- Memetic Mutation: Thanks to this, Americans and a new generation know of the weirdness that is German pop music.
- Narm Charm
- Signature Song: Moskau.