YMMV: Dragonaut: The Resonance
- Best Known for the Fanservice — This show will probably be remembered for its curvaceous women, even though no one in the show dwells on them too much
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Machina and Garnet for being Ms Fan Service, Akira and Sieglinde for being likable Dragonauts
- Ho Yay/Les Yay — Why is Kazuki obsessed with Gio? Did Akira and Machina have to transform with symmetrical docking? Why does Howling Star keep looking at Raina that way? Geepers, that's a lot of shots of Gio's Speedo. Not That There's Anything Wrong with That. Akira also demonstrates some tomboy traits compared to Machina's girly girl traits.
- The Scrappy: Jin for being a dull main male character and Kazuki for being a whiny, Gio-obsessed brat due to the former's obsessive desire with Toa which drove Gio to become Jin's partner in the first place.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: While it sets up for Jin and Toa to have some difficulties with the Dragonauts at first before eventually trusting them and facing the dark skinned enemy and later Thantatos while learning the ropes of the job; but it becomes overly unnecessary and complicated Rescue Arc and to save the world. Why it does show the bonds of the Dragonauts, they are treated like a Quirky Mini Boss Squad who are dragged into Jin and Toa's game of love tag, while playing hard to get; especially on Toa's part.
- Growing the Beard: The plot drastically increases in fluent plot by the Mars arc.