- Angst? What Angst?: The intro for The Baconing shows DeathSpank taking Sandy's betrayal and subsequently being forced to kill her remarkably well. Then again, he did kinda hate her after all.
- Funny Moments: The game is rife with these.
- Demonic Spider: Just about any enemy with a level even remotely close to yours can really tear chunks out of your lifebar. Enemies that have orange or red level numbers (which indicate their threat to you) can kill you in one or two hits. And they often come in large packs.
- Game Breaker: The special attack of the Spinning Tomahawk weapons. DeathSpank becomes a controllable tornado of spinning death, capable of clearing entire groups. It's also useful on big enemies and bosses, but they can usually still hit you. Simply master the perfect block to charge it up and you can really dispense the justice.
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: A common criticism of The Baconing.