YMMV: Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Alvero's death, sure he was a pompous jerk, but he didn't deserve to be used and die like that.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Yula finally made up with Nell.
- Crowning Musicof Awesome: As per tradition of Atelier Iris games, Grand Phantasm has its share of awesome soundtracks.
- Expy: Anna could pass as a white-haired sister to Saber.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The game is quite bad at this. Not only the story could be resolved more and better around the Uroboros and the Alterworlds. Also but most of the characters aside of those in the main quest hardly get any characterization at all with the main exceptions being Winna, Alvero, Rufina and potentially Phenyl.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: All characters in the main page had full potential to become party members and hold the tradition of a six member party in the Atelier Iris games, but you only get three instead, possibly due the fact Edge and Nell gain other Blades (forms, or classes).
- Squick: Pukko enjoying being beaten up by Phenyl; also, the obsession of a sprite with Repre was- disturbing to put it mildly.