- Covered Up:
- Fans of the metal band Atrocity may not know that "Deutschmaschine" was originally an And One song.
- Conversely, fans of And One might not know that "Timekiller" was a Project Pitchfork song first.
- Ear Worm: Several per album. "Panzermensch", "Metalhammer", "Technoman" and "Schwarz" are just a few.
- Music to Invade Poland to: "Steine Sind Steine" has been interpreted as such before.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "Dancing in the Factory" is this for Depeche Mode's "Just Can't Get Enough", as well as "No Song For You" for Depeche Mode's "Agent Orange". It's probably intentional, given the Stealth Parody aspect of Tanzomat (and the fact that Naghavi is a huge Depeche Mode fanboy).