- Crazy Awesome: The very idea behind the band counts as this. Also, this acoustic version of their song. As we know, real men play pink guitars with no straps.
- This video, and the idea alone counts. Launching a pizza slice into space!? That's idiotic, psychotic, questionable, and awesome all at the same time.
- Dye Hard: Ary Warnaar, the guitarist.
- Ear Worm: Whether this is one of their more enjoyable or irritating traits, their songs are known to get stuck in your head.
- Ending Fatigue: "Aurora (Meet Me In The Stars)" (5:44) and "Mermaid" (8:00) if you don't consider them Epic Rocking.
- Older Than They Think: While the band is definitely a pioneer of the Chiptune Rock thing, if you think they were the first The Protomen and Horse The Band would like to have a word with you.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Their song, "Pastel Flags," sounds a lot like Nelly's "Dilemma"
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: All of it. All of it.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Their songs usually have an upbeat tempo, and are almost always extremely happy.