Tropers Online: 3,583
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Aliens in the Attic
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The musical number that the four-armed alien rocks out into while in the little girls room.
- Even more bizarre, considering he said he doesn't know what music is.
- Fridge Horror: Only the aliens commander was killed, while the other two escaped. I don't think Sparks is going to get too warm a reception when he returns home.
- Actually, it's implied that they just stayed on Earth. For all they know, they'll be blamed for the invasion failing.
- MST3K Mantra: You have to be a little patient with the fact that the invasion force is four aliens armed with a single mind control gun that doesn't work on kids.
- They weren't the invasion force, they were only sent there to find the weapon.
- So Okay, It's Average: The general opinion of the film.