- Dork Age: The fans view the Abattoir-Strychnine.213 period as this, which Sven is generally in agreement with. A few songs from that period show up on their setlists here and there, but none of them are from Strychnine, which Sven has vowed to never play anything from again.
- Face of the Band: Sven
- Fanon Discontinuity: The fandom as a whole is more than happy to pretend that Strychnine doesn't exist. Few people think it's bad, but very weak compared to what the band is capable of.
- Growing the Beard: While The Purity of Perversion was by no means bad, Engineering the Dead saw them coming into their own for the first time. But it was Goremageddon that really solidified their status as the brutal death juggernauts they are today, as it introduced more complex arrangements, more polished guitar tones, and a tighter melodic overtone. There's a reason it's considered by many fans to be their best album.
- Signature Song: "Meticulous Invagination''
- Squick: Sven seems to enjoy invoking this lyrically.