- And the SI is one of many Sliders that have come into existence and has a serious case of How Do I Shot Web?.
- Probably jossed, as the SI has made a reference to Haruhi Suzumiya.
The SI is going to find out that he's in a self-insert fanfiction.And he'll be really angry at "himself" for what he's been put through, but won't be able to figure out what to do about it. She's bored and thinks that dropping an oridinary human into apparently fictional worlds could be amusing.
The reason why Walker can't be affected by magic.
- His spiritual capacity is immense, but empty. All the magic/ki attacks he's received so far are roughly comparable to drops in a bucket.
- To clarify, everyone from Walker's earth would be the same. The laws of physics act as a form of Training from Hell, constantly suppressing everyone's magic. This is similar to what Nanoha's Training from Hell when she constantly had Raising Heart suppress her magic. In a couple of of years time, as his body adjusts to the new environment, he's going to have a heck of a magic capacity, if not necessarily the skill to use it efficiently.
The next Love Hina loop will have the SI fight Tsuruko.
- In canon Love Hina, Keitaro fights Tsuruko after Mokoto convinces him to act like they're engaged. In Sleeping With the Girls, the SI has earned Mokoto's trust and friendship, and the SI appears around the time Keitro would be getting out of the hospital with the broken leg i.e. the time frame Tsuruko stops by for a visit. The SI won't be able to talk his way out of the fight, and Mokoto will end the fight using the rear naked choke/beam sword the SI taught/gave her.