Video Game: Sea World Tycoon
Sea World Adventure Parks Tycoon, often called Sea World Tycoon for short, is a business Simulation Game for PC developed by Deep Red Games and published by Activision. It is a tycoon game where the player has to create a Sea World adventure park and be successful, think of it as a Zoo Tycoon IN SEAWORLD! There are two modes of the game, Scenario and Sandbox. In Scenario there is a goal in which you must achieve while in Sandbox you basically do whatever you want to do. The first game was released for PC in 2003. A sequel, Sea World Adventure Parks Tycoon 2 was released in 2005. Another game in the series was released Sea World Adventure Parks Tycoon 3D, which is basically the same game but 3D.
Tropes present in this game:
- An Entrepreneur Is You
- Everything's Better with Penguins: The Penguin Encounter building.
- In-Universe Game Clock: There are nights and days in the game, and it is used to represent a month.
- Merchandise-Driven: It's basically created to advertise the Sea World Adventure Parks.
- Mini-Game: In 3D, your method of training the show animals is through this.
- No Communities Were Harmed: Averted. The three places in the game for the park are Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego. Where the Sea World Adventure Parks are located in Real Life.
- Real Time with Pause: You can pause the gametime and still build buildings, adopt animals, and/or hire staff.
- Turtle Power: The Turtle Point building.
- Wide Open Sandbox: The sandbox mode.