Get Off My Lawn
is an online
game developed by HotAirRaccoon
As the lawn-loving Blue Mollet, your primary aim is simple, defend your treasured lawn at all costs by using your lawnmower. Your main foes are a variety of other mollets with a variety of special abilities. On this quest, you'll gain money for purchasing upgrades to your lawn and lawnmower. Though, the main question is, will you be able to fend off all waves of lawn-hating mollets?
This game can be played at here
Get Off My Lawn provides examples of:
- Action Bomb: Glowflares. After a while, they explode, causing heavy damage to the yard and possibly stunning you in the process if you are in the blast radius.
- Final Boss: B. Hemoth, the legendary Frost Mollet, released from his icy slumber due to global warming.
- Giant Mook: Gluttons, especially when they are allowed to grow enough in size, can take a ton of damage before expiring.
- Heavily Armored Mook: Hardguys. They can temporarily turn themselves into solid steel, making them impervious to attacks.
- The Goomba: Red and Orange Mollets. They are easiest to kill, and have no special abilities whatsoever. Though, the orange ones tend to move faster than their red brethren.
- Shield-Bearing Mook: Welderbeasts and their tougher version, Molesharks. Both have shields (a welding mask and a drill bit) in front of them to protect against frontal engagements. However, with the serrated mower blades upgrade and a maxed out engine torque stat, it's possible to cut through their shields.
- Shock and Awe: The electric fence upgrade. It helps keep most hostiles out of the yard.
- Spin Attack: The protagonist's Cyclone Spin ability. This sucks all enemies towards the player from every part of the area. Great for pulling off enemies from the lawn. Though, it has a limit how long it can be used before recharging. The ability's effectiveness and recharge rate can be increased by upgrading the thermostat stat.
- Trap Master: Lobies. They avoid directly confronting the player, lay traps which can temporarily stun the player, and try to lure the player into them. However, it's possible to lure Lobies (and most other enemies) into these traps to temporarily stun them.