Who Is She?
She is female,
soon to be
a college freshman and a New Yorker with a love of writing, listening to her iPod, reading and rereading books as well as playing and replaying video games. She's also a
part-time library employee
part-time Lush employee and ethnically Indian.
She loves comedy, makeup art, regular art and bathing. Full disclosure: She's a political liberal (but you probably would've guessed that from reading onward).
This is her beauty blog.
Will she ever stop typing in the third person?
Cool Stuff, According To Me (Featuring Some Non-Cool Stuff I'm Fond Of Regardless)
Anime & Manga
Films (Western Animation)
- Harry Potter
- Mortal Instruments (Guilty pleasure)
- Two Richelle Mead series, particularly.
- Some Sarah Dessen books, particularly:
- Dreamland (So sad I didn't want to wake up the the next morning)
- Lock and Key (My favorite book of hers)
- This Lullaby (Read this when I was eleven, making it my first Sarah Dessen book. Re-read it last year and still liked it, possibly more)
- The Truth About Forever
- Book Stores
- Earrings. So much that I now have enough piercings to simultaneously wear
- Game Stop
- Jump ropes
- Kanji Tatsumi
- MAC Cosmetics
- My bed.
- My dermatologist. She rocks.
- Naoto Shirogane
- The new pharmacy on the way back home from work. It's gorgeous.
- Opti-free. Words cannot properly express my love for this stuff.
- The teen room in the library. Comfiest. Chairs. Ever.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Weird facial hair. But not on me.
Stuff I Decidedly Don't Like
- The Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead. Ugh, I hate being disappointed by authors I generally like.
- Stephenie Meyer
- Twilight (I've read all four. What can I say? I work in a library and things get BORING.)
- The Host (Possibly even more exasperating than Twilight, but at least it killed some time.)
- Anne Rice