Mulan may refer to:
- The legendary Chinese figure Hua Mulan (花木蘭), featured in the classic poem The Ballad of Mulan.
- The animated Disney adaptation Mulan (1998).
- The Secret of Mulan (1998), the UAV Entertainment Mockbuster version.
- The live-action Chinese adaptation Mulan: Rise of a Warrior (2009). There are several other Chinese film and television versions of the story, which do not as yet have pages on this wiki.
- The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan, a 2019 young adult novel by Sherry Thomas.
If an internal link led you here, please change it to point to the proper article.