Tropers / Toko WH
Bio currently under massive renovations.
This Troper usually uses or has comments on the following tropes
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I was diagnosed with mild ADHD as a child. I've gotten a lot better about it in the past years since then... Though it still tends to be apparent when I'm in an overly good mood for some reason. (Tends to happen more in the summer.)
- Character Development: Several people have told me I'm pretty good at writing this, even for canon characters. (Especially when it comes to female characters.)
- Idiot Ball: I tend to get this slipped into my pocket rather frequently... Yeah, the less said about how those occasions turned out, the better...
- Large Ham: I tend to slip into this on occasions where I'm just goofing around. Also my favorite character type of writing. :P
- No Sense of Direction: I still have trouble telling east from the west...
- Ron the Death Eater: If there's one trope I absolutely can not stand, borderline on my personal Berserk Button... It's this. I go through great lengths to avert this in my works that have characters that usually get this treatment.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Though I try to Avert this Trope as much as possible, some days I'm less observant than others and tend to make this mistake (as well as normal spelling and grammar mistakes) a lot... As a lot of other Tropers like to point out. /shot