Stephan Reiken, 25 year old guy, Shipper, Gamer, Lawful Good
, and other things. Here is my Anime List
. Which is probably out of date.
Also thanks to Enkufka
for watching over. (Then again, I
'm not sure if he was the original vandal :P)
I wasn't :p
Hot Koakuma on Miku action! -ALSO ENKUFKA, and NOT RENA.
is struck by a wall of indecipherable text. Bwagha?!
That was actually a mod from minecraft's error log, I needed somewhere to put it to show the mod's creator and then never took it down :P. ~ StephanReiken
I came by here to post this meaningless comment as a contribution to vandalism. Yep. ~ WolfMan16
One hot dose of MiKoa
, comin' up! -RenaTheArchmage
(overflies the page, drops illumination flares)
Do you not love being Captain Obvious
Hey bro. Just passing through. You haven't seen one of my poems, have you? Ah here it is...
Steph is an awesomely cool dude,
He's rather humourous, don't you agree?
I find his avatars the opposite of crude,
And often, his remarks are good and true,
With the power of a raging sun,
And a wicked sense of fun,
Without Steph life is boring,
And I'd become a nun. - The Songseamster
I could've sworn I vandalized you before...or was that teh Alternate Dimension
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, LIKE IT, LIKE IT ~Dracosketch
Progress through pain!
It's a pleasure to meet ya! -Mokona Zero
Race to climb the Venus Lighthouse!
Two parties of Psyenergy adepts wander the world of the Golden Sun opposed to eachother in a struggle that will shape the world. One team formed by the Mars Adepts of Prox, seek to light all of the lighthouses to prevent the world from being consumed by the void. The other a group of mixed adepts tasked by an ancient guardian to stop this event, thinking that Alchemy is too destructive a force to allow it to be unsealed.
- Both sides will be running through a gauntlet of puzzles and minor monsters set in a progression of 5 floors.
- Each floor is increasingly difficult but if too much time passes the NP Cs will figure it out.
- The Protagonists, Issac and gang, are better at puzzles while Saturos and team are more powerful.
- Each puzzle is made to be solved, pay attention to the details and if you don't find the details search for more.
- Teleportation and flight abilities are magically disabled within the confines of the Lighthouse. The players will not be warned against this to start, but if someone does try to teleport they will teleport to the beginning of the lighthouse instead. (fortunately its not as hard to climb a path that has been cleared already.)
- The walls and floors/ceilings are invulnerable to damage unless its part of the puzzle to be destroyed.
- Issac and friends - This party is strong and quite intelligent with a wide variety of skills.
- Saturos and party - This party is more specialized, having incredibly strength but not as many abilities available to solve the puzzles.
- Light or Seal the lighthouse.
- If both parties arrive at the top it will come down to a battle.
Assault on Poyeen!
- The other team achieves victory
- All NPCs on either side are defeated.
- If ALL NPCs are defeated on both sides simultaneously, both teams fail.
The world of Poyeen is an economic gold mine of resources in a group of allied robotic forces. While the world's defenses are strong they've recently dealt with a massive invasion from the Demon Force, a huge multi-dimensional force bent on conquering everything. Pold defeated this invasion and took this opportunity to finally destroy the Demon Force Base. With them weakened this presents a unique opportunity to take over the planet and its rich resources.
- The wild is a hostile place. It will be necessary to either somehow control the wild robotic life or destroy it as you approach an enemy location.
- The wild have taken over the old Demon Force base. Clearing out this area and taking over its facilities will provide a new source of mooks for this mission.
- The enemy will not be aware of you taking this base, but doing this before attacking the enemy will give them time to build up forces at all three bases.
- The enemy has three seperate areas of built up forces. The main force Pold is by far the strongest of the three. While attacking Pold first may lead to a quicker resoltion if you do that the other two will reinforce it. It will likely be best to destroy the two lesser bases first.
- Destroying the other two bases will allow Pold time to build up its defenses.
- Destroying the important NPCs is important, if they manage to escape they will be repaired and stationed at Pold.
- The enemy has factories and repair facilities. The longer the battle is drawn out the more this will work against the overlords as enemy forces get re-built.
- Making a stealth assault to destroy these facilities in Pold is a viable option.
- Saggitary Maxis - Stationed at the Pold base, Maxis uses a Railgun that can strike, with a slow rate of fire, very fast at a ridiculous range making him a priority target
- Vanguard Lancer - Stationed at the Pold base, Lancer uses a large lance and is an expert in melee combat.
- Cat C. - Stationed at the South Western base, Cat C. is a small bot with some fire-power but generally weak. Her voice however is capable of freezing enemies in place to be destroyed by other supporting forces.
- Vulder - Stationed at the Eastern base, Vulder is equipped with both two machine-guns/Beam Sabers and strong flying abilities that can transform into a monster bird form giving up some power for mobility.
- Destroy all four important NPCs and the factories and repair facilities
- Leaving the factories and repair facilities alone is a bonus condition granting increased rewards.
- Take over Pold base and destroying at least 2 important NPCs, forcing surrender from the others.
- Losing control of all bases will cause you to be auto-pulled out. (You start with an initial base and the mission is to take bases)
- The enemies will only attack if given time to build up forces.
- If the challenge takes too long, eventually off-world reinforcements will arrive and overwhelm the overlords.
Work In Progress
|* Physical description: |
- Personality: Saito is a young, easy going sort of person and someone whose intelligence is rather average. Its because of these things that Saito tends to accept events happening around him, even when he was first introduced to the reality of a magical world it did not take him long to accept it. However, there are basic points which Saito refuses to accept. He dislikes the notion of nobility and a noble's honor. Saito simply does not agree with fighting to your death for a country. But to fight for one's love, that is something Saito will do which has forced him to fight for the magical country he lived in. Saito does have his own sense of honor, not backing down from a fight and risking himself for others whenever he can. On the lighter side of things Saito can rather friendly and helpful, and he can often be playful at times with people close to him.
- Gandálfr - The runes inscribed on Saito's hand are the mark of a Void Mage's familiar. Glowing blue while active, they give Saito the power of becoming an expert with any weapon he is holding. Whatever he is holding must have been made with the intention of being a weapon, so 'improvised' weapons or decorative weapons cannot be used but even vehicles can be used. In addition to gaining great skill with any weapon, Saito is physically augmented while the power is active and he learns of the name of the weapon. He gains great strength, agility, and endurance while the runes continue to glow. Enough strength and agility to swing a sword and create a large burst of wind in every direction or to divert most of the arrows shot at him from a huge volley from an army.
- However, it is not enough to deflect bullets or the like. Also notably his power does not augment the abilities of the weapon he is holding. While Derflinger can handle huge amounts of stress being a magical weapon, an ordinary sword might break being swung against the scales of a dragon. This power also stops working the moment Saito stops wielding a weapon, which can make him fall unconscious if he has suffered a large amount of damage as he loses the endurance he had for wounds while Gandálfr was active.
- One should note that if Saito was to die or Louse, his master, were to die the contract as a familiar would be broken and Saito would lose this power.
- The power of Gandalfr is also subtling forcing Saito to accept his master and to be attached to her, constantly pushing him to try to develop his relationship with her and his desire to protect her. These subtle changes have made Saito very brave and loyal, both to Louise and to anyone else he considers friend.
- Signature Equipment:
- Derflinger - The intelligent magical sword created for the purpose of being wielded by a Gandálfr, Derflinger is a powerful artifact able to withstand great stress and cut through metal though naturally it also takes a powerful wielder to do so (which any Gandálfr is). Deflinger's magic is such, like any other magical construct, that it is difficult to overcome directly and can be used to block moderately powerful magical spells. Weaker spells can be absorbed completely, while larger spells can take longer to absorb so pushing Saito back and off his feet. However he won't stop indirect magical effects. He can move slowly (not levitate at all but he can unsheath himself slightly to move the mouth he has on the hilt) and speak, and if the weapon he is inside is destroyed, he can survive by going into another nearby weapon and enchanting that though it takes a powerful magic (Or used too many times to defend against moderately powerful spells in a row) to destroy the weapon he is enhancing. The new weapon somehow or another changes to gain moving parts for a mouth.
- Saito was a simple high school student in Japan before being sucked into a world of magic and wizards. Brought here to be a familiar of a young mage at a magical academy, he has been subjected to terrible and abusive treatment by his new master but he has come to accept this position especially as he found her to be cute, and his basic survival needs like food and water depended on him following orders. Quickly, he forgot about his old life and lived here, helping Louise and showing just how powerful his familiar skill is. Things moved on and Saito found himself meeting with artifacts from his world which had lost none of their power here such as a Rocket Launcher and a Fighter Jet. His services got him recognized by the Queen who he soon became friends with. But events that were drawn out turned into a declaration of war from another country and they were caught in a bad position with the enemy army bearing down on Saito, the Queen, Louise, and others. Because of their accomplishments, Louise was asked to stay behind and ensure everyone else's escape, but instead Saito married her, and slipped a sleeping potion on her to save her life while he took up her duty to delay the enemy army of 70,000 (all mages no less). Saito took on the army, killing a countless number but even the power of Gandálfr allowing him to deflect an arrow storm and cut down a huge troll, his body tired, and he took damage the enemy assaults. He took a fatal wound, and the enemy tried to finish him off but he was saved as Derflinger teleported them both away to safety. It was there an Elf, Tiffania, happened upon him, (no doubt Fate had a hand in this meeting) who used an ancient one-shot charm to heal him. He reunited with Louise and the others, and the innocent Elf ended up following him to the academy and became a student.