A somewhat idealistic geeky 23-year-old Russian (and completely unlike this
), full-time programmer and part-time troper, with a penchant for Speculative Fiction
, roleplaying, free software, long-winded Seinfeldian Conversations
, and breaking patterns
in people's minds to force them to think outside the box. Particularly interested in personal identity and especially gender identity, for reasons
Also known as LucidFox — I use the two nicks somewhat interchangeably depending on which one is taken on a particular website.
Since finding this wiki, I tend to overanalyze stuff. Especially of interest to me are The Oldest Ones in the Book
Tropes that apply or seem to apply to me:
Personal Dis Continuity
- Stargate SG-1 has eight seasons. The Ori were Daniel's bad dream, and Ben Browder and Claudia Black most definitely never starred in Fargate FG-1 or Starscape SS-1. Also, no Stargate episodes are named "Emancipation", "Brief Candle" or "Bane", and alternate universes and time travel don't exist.
- Star Wars: Nothing, because the setting has been so ridiculous from the start that even such gems as Mount Sorrow or Waru can't possibly hurt it any more.
- Doctor Who: Rose is still stuck in the Alternate Universe and will forever be. The Doctor will never meet her again, much to the relief of certain viewers who were almost ready to accuse RTD of selling out to the shippers. Oh, and series 5 and beyond are a weird dream by the real (female) Eleventh Doctor.
- Terminator: There was no TV series. Some less-than-bright writer pitched one, but was pointed out how it ruins the nicely-established interlocking temporal anomalies of the movie trilogy.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: The companions from the original campaign all survived the collapse. Ammon Jerro has either been implanted false memories or is intentionally lying to the PC.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: Instrumentality failed. No matter how.
- SG.U is a bad dream. I refuse to call that show "Stargate".
- World of Warcraft: The Lich King is dead. Happy end. ...What is this "Cataclysm" you speak of?