Sageheart is both the creator of this page, and an internet handle of said person that has its basis in the Warrior Cats series as an Original Character. They are one and the same, save one being a human troper and the other being a fictional domestic cat.
Interests of Person!Sageheart
- The Lion King (first "favorite movie" and main inspiration for art style.)
- Pokémon (first major series watched, loves to Nuzlocke.)
- Warrior Cats (favorite book series, would write about Sageheart in it but fears backlash.)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (was highly influenced by it as a child—has a Flame Wingman. YES.)
- Yu Gi Oh5ds (guilty pleasure. ;c)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series (tries not to quote from it that much...)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Abridged Series (favorite Abridged series hands-down.)
- Drawing, writing, this site.
- Trying to make sure Cat!Sageheart is as un-sue-ish as possible...And I try...
What little you need to know.
- The cat is an Author Avatar of the person.
- She is a gray cat with stripes on her legs, face and tail (called a "ticked tabby"), and has blue eyes—the pelt color is very common, the eye color coupled with the pelt color is not likely but is seen.
- On the Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test, she scored a 12.
- After a retake recently, it was a 6.
The both of them.
Tropes that apply will be added soon.